Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Cat update- a meeting of lions!

I allowed the inevitable confrontation to take place.

It was fearsome. Brutal.

Watching a tiny little ball of fluff jump into the air with her tail up, and a full-grown teethed to the teeth Burmese male sprint for cover, is nothing short of hilarious. She's got bottle! She'll be in charge of the cathold within weeks I predict...

He's been bopping her a bit, a slap here and there. The odd hiss or growl as well, especially when he saw her on our bed. But he seems to be enjoying the game, the chase, and the feline company. He has passed up several opportunities to sink his teeth into her, including where he's latched onto her with his mouth, then released her again unharmed.

We've passed a stressful period I think.

And it's made beloved and I very happy...

2 comments:

phil said...

we will be wanting puss pictures on Friday!

JahTeh said...

A short friendship at my place. Miss Ginger Fluff got beaten up last night for letting me pat her. I can't blame him, he's outwaited 3 cats to become king of the hill so GF won't be coming round to visit again.