Friday, October 14, 2005

Tonight, a Moon over Rucker's Hill

Northcote awaits friendly and thirsty bloggers. Your host, moi, will be wearing jeans, a leather jacket, and some sort of tee shirt. 33, Bald, you'll work me out. I'll let the bar staff know so if in doubt just ask who the bloggers are.

Time: 8pm. Will go for a while, though we may move on later in the evening. If this happens peer into Terra Firma, Northcote Social Club and 303, all of which are within 200m of the venue...

Venue: The Wesley Anne, 250 High Street, Northcote Tel. 9482 1333

See you there!

8 comments:

Lord Sedgwick said...

"I'll let the bar staff know so if in doubt just ask who the bloggers are."

What wonderfully naive confidence young garcon me lad! Like you expect that eternally frustrating question will not find its way into your well intentioned organising. What question is that I hear you ejaculate?

"What's a blog??!!"

THAT question!

(under such circumsatnaces it is advisable to adopt the "attack is the best form of defence" tactic and slay the ignorant interrogator with the *biggie*. "Orright, so what's the meaning of life then, eh, eh eh? ... and none of that "42" malarky, we want the answer in intelligent design prime numbers!")

Now I'm off for a power nap and a quick slug of mogadon from me trusty sawn-off hip-flask.

Armagnac Esq said...

What GG said... !

cfsmtb said...

Hic!

miaballerina said...

Hope it went well!! I would have come if I were in Melbourne. We'll just have to raincheck for when I move there (December).

GS said...

Yes we were the ones with "B" tatooed on our foreheads. Thanks for rallying the troops, and your reward - just what you've always wanted, a kiss and tell meme. 20 facts about you - you have been tagged!

Tony said...

I see Tony.T rolled up. Christ, he's a top bloke!

BwcaBrownie said...

He sure topped every blogger there. Thanks armagnac for allowing me the pleasure of meeting a totally top bunch of bloggers.

Armagnac Esq said...

Thanks all, I had a top night!

Weekend, and now Monday, have been hectic, will write more later today...