Thursday, August 04, 2005

A silly distraction

Via Boynton, I learn that putting sentences through a thesaurusizer is lots of fun, especially if you do it a couple of times. Here's some wedding vows, thesaurusized:

I rub the lamp thee to be my legal matronage baron as the sparks fly upwards beyond remedy do us still small voice within, in stick in the throat and in denominational, for richer or for working for the privileged duty, and refusal if you force down the throat a point of sex devise regeneration someone and so on or energy on which occasion me up the picket fence or buy a porsche.

A goer?

1 comment:

BwcaBrownie said...

I composed a response, put it through the Thesaurusus, and it came out:
May your picket fence regenerate into a matronly porsche lamp.

PS: that Crystal commentor is one sour old mum.