Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Howard to meet rednecks, homophobes at summit

Why not? They hate us and the society we've built. And they inspire so much terrorism, lest we forget...

Racial intolerance and homophobia leads to terror:
His anger was channelled into virulent rightwing extremism and he finally vented his hatred on black, Asian and gay communities.
Ranting about leftism and political correctness leads to terror.

People with flags on their trucks who love guns become terrorists.

Blaming muslims in a knee-jerk manner can lead you up the wrong tree.

Ask a conservative near you: are you doing enough to discourage extremism in your community? They need to face up to the horror backward-looking views can inspire.

6 comments:

Rachy said...

People call me right wing, and I definitely am in some ways, but I could not give a shit if someone was black, Asian or gay. Such extremism makes me want to puke and these kinds of attitudes are beyond reproach. There is extremism on both right and left wing sides of politics, and if you lean more to one side than the other one must assume some sort of responsibility for moderating the extremists. Thus I totally distance myself from such abhorrent attitudes.

Armagnac Esq. said...

Well said, you get a link for that!

Rachy said...

thanks:)

Amy said...

I'm what my friends call a leftist pinko. I love everyone. Hooray.

Amy said...

(or something)

Armagnac Esq. said...

This site is pinko friendly.

I'm wearing a pink shirt as we speak!