Friday, September 09, 2005

Disaster Relief Arrives

Deleted, on reflection.

Not that I don't enjoy bad-taste humour, and I think it has a place in trying to make sense of the absurdity of something like the New Orleans tragedy. But the pic I'd slapped up, with Michael* Hasselhoff in his Baywatch gear ready to dive in, also featured a couple of people being washed along who, when I gave it some thought, probably died a few moments after the pic was taken.

I'll find some more funnies soon.

UPDATE: Good offensive lefty joke here...

(*see comments)

8 comments:

miaballerina said...

David Hasselhoff :P You're not up with your pop culture teehee :P

I'll do the tag thing on my blog tomorrow.

GS said...

Oh get your sence of humour back. I thought it was funny, though perhaps not as funny as another mock up a blog had with Bush Snr and Jnr fishing with the same backdrop.

Armagnac Esq said...

THAT's funny!

Sadly, they probably didn't even have to work the pic up.

Jess said...

I was hoping David had a brother called Michael. Because I fear David's time as an internet celebrity is winding up, so a new Hoff would have been welcome!

Armagnac Esq said...

Did I miss-name Hasslehops? Hell I'm out of the cultural loop- even for phenomena of the 80s and 90s!

BwcaBrownie said...

Armagnac'd ya gotta sign in,go to Settings, choose Comments and put Yes to Word verification. There are worse commentspams than the ames tool above. Don't make the mistake of actually following their damn link either - it will be something vile you don't want in your mind. Worse than Hasselbladhof.

Armagnac Esq said...

I know, considering it, however I've been deleting them all within a few hours to date.

my said...

rijbewijs kopen
comprare patente