I can add absolutely nothing of value to this excellent post, from In a Strange Land, which draws the threads together on Tony Abbott's principal policy adviser and the endless circle of partial-apologia and obfuscation that seems to be the Church's approach to its rich history of producing and protecting abusers of children.
How this can still be going, now, on this issue, after so many cases...? Just a bit fcuking awful really.
If a chatbot prompt like ‘find Australian medicine statistics’ results in a
website breach, the responsibility does not lie with a piece of code
-
The recent panic about a breach of Medicare computer security by an “AI
agent” contrasts sharply with other recent cases such as the Telstra and
Optus outa...
17 hours ago

2 comments:
Thank you, Armagnac Daddy. I've gotten very little reaction to that post, so I was starting to wonder if my analysis was completely off beam.
Christoper Hitchens is saying something similary, 'though rather more pithily than me.
Thanks, I just read it and was reminded of why, at his best, Hitchens is an essential thinker.
Post a Comment