Wednesday, February 18, 2009

T2's false start: Hockey hasn't got it

Oh no, don't put handcuffs on capitalism Mr Rudd, put them in the stocks.

Seriously, I don't hear business saying "no no please take your stimulus away from me, I don't want to break pure market doctrine!" Handcuffs. Really, what next, will he be calling for the Garter Belts of fiscal regulation to be loosened? Or perhaps making an exception for some Collins Street Lubricant....

T2 is warming up to his promotion but I don't think he gets the paradigm shift yet. The earth really is still flat and some people won't be told otherwise.

Even more fun as the two puffed up Barristers who know Better TM start to circle each other. Bring on a Liberal bloodbath, I've got some nice reds lined up that will go well with such a pleasing sight.

1 comment:

JahTeh said...

I nearly swallowed my tongue when it was announced that 'foot-in-mouth' Hockey had taken over from Bishop. Double that when observers said he had ambitions for the top job.