Beloved worked in the city today, so I got to ride back with her and help pick Bear up from childcare. I'm not usually there. I got chirpy as we approached and my foot started tapping.
We walked up the side ramp past the window where Bear was playing. I tapped on the window while Beloved walked ahead. The carer pointed, Bear looked and saw me. She cackled with laughter and excitement and ran to the window, mouth wide open with joy.
I was soaring with happiness. Nothing is better than this.
NY Times needs to look in the mirro
-
The New York Times has a thumb-sucker about the rise of the European far
right, which would greatly mislead anyone not up with the facts. The
picture is on...
3 days ago

1 comment:
Stop it. You're making me want one too!! (Or two... or three)
Post a Comment