Thursday, April 19, 2007

To Zoe and Copperwitchy

Blogger as usual is being a piece of unmitigated crap, so I can't link, but they're both in my list over there >>

Zoe, love to the little fella, may those hips align and be nice to your bundle of love. Bear sends hugs to her potential future husband.

Coppermum, you remind me that however long a Bear lasts in this world, I'll enjoy and treasure every moment. Hugs to you too from our corner of the burbs. He's a handsome boy, your lad. It's the journey that matters, the smiles you gave him are the best things, the real things that make a life worthwhile.

Damn.

Bless you both. Bless all mums, including she on the couch downstairs patiently supplying the evening breastacchino to buggles. I must, once again, depart...

3 comments:

Zoe said...

Thanks 'gnac.

Big hug to all yous too.

JahTeh said...

Thank you for that. A very hard week as I made a decision to walk away from his girls. They have two families now and a surplus of grandmothers and are happy with their life, school, stepfather and siblings. They know where I live and the door's always open. It's a bit like Cash's song, 'You've got to know when to hold them and know when to fold them'.

Legal Eagle said...

Hi 'Gnac, hope that Bear is growing and blossoming.

Am so sick of Blogger that I have transferred my blog to Wordpress. Please update your links!