Happy unears!
I will be down the Mornington Peninsula the next couple of days, staying at a winery. Apart from attempting to confirm my Sauvignon Socialist credentials I'm attending a wedding. 42 degrees in Vic tomorrow, and I'll be at a wedding; cross your fingers for the besuited, tie-choked groom.
Back with a vengeance in 2006, documenting the inexorable fall of the right...
NY Times needs to look in the mirro
-
The New York Times has a thumb-sucker about the rise of the European far
right, which would greatly mislead anyone not up with the facts. The
picture is on...
4 days ago

1 comment:
Funny you should say that, I had given some sympathetic thought to all the poor souls involved in weddings.
Bet the ties came off the guys by the time they got out of the church.
While you have been away, I think your cat has run amok on your computer as revenge for neglecting him.
Post a Comment