Did I not predict on this site that Howard would pay for turning on his battlers with his class driven take-from-poor-give-to-rich industrial legislation?
You played with fire, now you burn. Et Tu Peter.
If only Labor was capitalising and showing leadership at this crucial time.
If a chatbot prompt like ‘find Australian medicine statistics’ results in a
website breach, the responsibility does not lie with a piece of code
-
The recent panic about a breach of Medicare computer security by an “AI
agent” contrasts sharply with other recent cases such as the Telstra and
Optus outa...
2 hours ago

3 comments:
This lack of cohesive action only strengthens the arguments Latham made against labour. Did you finish the diaries in the end?
Nah, I spat the dummy when he went on a rant about illegals and tampa.
I wonder if it ever occurred to a man who is 100% free market and who doesn't like immigrants if maybe he was in the wrong party...
rijbewijs kopen
comprare patente
Post a Comment